Saturday 8 January 2011

Trashsparkle's Tuneful Times

Having a good vibeful few days....
  • Bought necklaces in Dorothy Perkins to Gorillaz' On Melancholy Hill
  • Saw Blur's 1999 gig on Sky Arts
  • Caught a load of stuff about Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - I had so underrated them! The drummer Stan Lynch was so cute I ended up watching most of the Bogdanovich documentary...
  • And toast'n'tea'n'sunshine this morning to Lynsey de Paul; the boys do not approve of this cheesiness, so that could be weaponry for me for when they have been BAD :)
  • Meanwhile we are now playing the Beatles, and the 11 year old is exploring the Paul McCartney-replaced-by-lookalike-conspiracy stories from the sixties...

1 comment:

Kim said...

oh my gosh, I had almost forgotten about the Paul McCartney look alike thing. I was obsessed with it back then!