This is how it goes. I now take a turn to list 7 things that my blog has hitherto not told you about myself. I then nominate some more lovely bloggers to do likewise....all totally non-compulsory. So, a bit like a chain letter, but without any bad luck looming over those who don't pass it on.
- When I was 3, I got thrown out of ballet class for being disruptive
- Once upon a time I was going to be a landscape architect
- I used to live next door to the Little Georgia cafe, which is pictured in http://simetra-junkaholic.blogspot.com/2011/01/stroll-in-norf-london.html.
- I have never eaten lychees
- I hate salt'n'vinegar crisps
- When I was a kid I once got to ride in the driver's cab of a tube train - no, it wasn't Jim'll Fix It; my aunt used to work for them
- I used to dream in French while I was staying there on holiday
I am going to pass this award on to Kim at http://kimmy-randomness.blogspot.com/.......