Monday 17 January 2011

A Fun Award...

.... courtesy of the fab Lizzie at http://peapoddesigns.blogspot.com/.




This is how it goes.  I now take a turn to list 7 things that my blog has hitherto not told you about myself. I then nominate some more lovely bloggers to do likewise....all totally non-compulsory. So, a bit like a chain letter, but without any bad luck looming over those who don't pass it on.

  1. When I was 3, I got thrown out of ballet class for being disruptive
  2. Once upon a time I was going to be a landscape architect
  3. I used to live next door to the Little Georgia cafe, which is pictured in http://simetra-junkaholic.blogspot.com/2011/01/stroll-in-norf-london.html.
  4. I have never eaten lychees
  5. I hate salt'n'vinegar crisps
  6. When I was a kid I once got to ride in the driver's cab of a tube train - no, it wasn't Jim'll Fix It; my aunt used to work for them
  7. I used to dream in French while I was staying there on holiday

I am going to pass this award on to Kim at http://kimmy-randomness.blogspot.com/.......

7 comments:

Kim said...

I just saw that you gave me a major award...I didn't know and was reading your blog and I was laughing about all the cool things you said about yourself and I then saw I was awarded ...how fun is that!

Kim said...

I just gave you a major award! hahahaha and I just read your blog post and you gave me one! OK great minds think and laugh alike. You crack me up...I love the things you said about yourself...you are HIlarious!
Thank you, dear glamourpus!

The Pea Pod said...

That's quite an achievement to be thrown out of a class at the age of 3!

Rebel!

Trashsparkle said...

Hi Lizzie - yep, I remind the boys QUITE LOUDLY when we go back to the scene of the-ballet-that-never was; its now a hotel near my Dad's. Our gp recommended dance as a way of sorting out my knock-knees - but it was obviously not to be! Certainly another era - nowadays they'd be trying all sorts of "inclusive practice" to get the little darlings to behave.

Trashsparkle said...

Hi Kim - wow, what a coincidence! Thank you for awarding me... I'll try and come up with another 7! You've really cheered me up out of my January slump saying I'm hilarious. I wish!

Kim said...

YOu are hilarious and you make me laugh..I know about the slump. KennyRogersLookAlikeBeforeThePlasticSurgeryWentWrong bought me a new floor lamp yesterday and we spent the evening cleaning and rearranging the sun room to place it. He said he bought it for the sun room but initially he said he bought it for the bedroom and it was way too overpowering for it...so I'll go along with it! It looks nice and it helped having him help me clean...I have been overwhelmed and not motivated...rather read a book!

Trashsparkle said...

Does Mr KRLABTPSWW know you call him that??? How lovely that getting the new lamp got the whole room sorted out - something like that is a good way to kick-start the va-va-voom