Wednesday 7 December 2011

Glitter And Grit


Thank you for all your lovely comments about Bertram, Norris and Glittery Mary.... they probably WILL end up hanging around way past January ;)


Heaven knows what anyone will make of my blog if they end up on it after searching "Paperchase".
(Mightily pissed off, and not able to find what they were looking for,
if the non-rise in followers yet ever varying and odd search phrases in the stats are anything to go by). 


****************


On non-glittery matters, I am banging on doors of routes to help the 14 year old, and have spent much of the day on forums and on the phone - tomorrow I have to write to the director of education outlining the many and dismal failings so far for which he/she has to take responsibility, in order to snowball this thing.
And the jury is out about getting a social worker involved, but I'm doing that too.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Being in your 'world of Work' I think you are in the best position to know which doors and routes to knock on and follow.
"It's not easy being green" as Kermit the frog used to lament. I feel I'll never get his son of mine launched and his is way beyond 14. I just hope I don't have him living with me in 5 years...I need some time to myself being as old as I am.

Johnpatrickhiggins said...

Can't seem to "follow" your alternative blog. Though theres not much to follow. But, y'know...

Trashsparkle said...

Kim, you would think I would know wouldn't you... all I'm finding are self-taught parents on forums who, like me, have had to mug up on how things do/don't work. Has the BeeGees phase passed now? I thought of you last night - we sat thru a tribute-y thing about them. But only cos Dave Grohl was on it...;)

Trashsparkle said...

John, thanks for taking a look anyhow. When I've had enough caffeine I might get it up'n'running properly.

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Don't worry, at least 90% of my blog hits aren't looking for me! (and someone really did google 'hessian panties' recently. Twice)

Trashsparkle said...

Twice??? Oh my... wonder if they ever found what they were looking for...