Tuesday 21 June 2011

Not Much Going On

Oh the folly of last week's blitz on the kitchen. It was meant to lead to grand things, such as skirting boards being finished off in the dining room, anti-winter insulation devices being, well, devised for this cold victorian house... I have just got round to pouring a cement mix into the corner that the dishwasher usually occupies, so am technically still doing the kitchen. And its very boring.... and now The World Of Work has decided to have a staff meeting this week (I know! And I'm officially on holiday and all) and some training has to be done next week. Frankly m'dear, I couldn't give a damn...

The other thing I told myself I would be doing with all this free time is ebay selling. There was another free-to-list weekend - which turned me completely off the idea, as I cannot ever seem to do anything when it is supposed to be done. Ah well, will just have to pay those extra pennies if I ever get round to listing all that stuff languishing in the loft. A buyer has just paid by e-cheque, which has knocked 44p off the amount I got from them, the cheek of it. So I'll have to find out how to not accept those next time. Bah....

I'm off now - to burn the dinner, or embark on some similar catastrophic domestic failure.

2 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

I feel like this most of the time. Everything is always in a state of 'just about good enough' or 'not quite finished'. IT DRIVES ME INSANE, but not insane enough to do something about it...

Kim said...

you crack me up, misssparklette!