Thursday 3 March 2011

Sofas... And A Trio Of Zebras

Seeing as I spend a fair bit of time on my sofa, I thought I would show you some that are on my wishlist:



This divine purple velvet chesterfield from Sofa Workshop.
It's a 4-figure price... it's so not going to happen.



jean-paul_gaultier_roche_bobois_2.jpg

Jean-Paul Gaultier for Roche Bobois.


Oh, and the trio of zebras? Have a peek at p.189 in April's Elle Decoration. Jonathan Adler and Simon Doonan have a little zebra family "spectating" at their ping pong table. Really sweet. I wonder if they've been animatronic'd, so their heads follow the path of the ball?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the purple Chesterfield, but at second glance the second one looks like I imagine the inside of your mind to look like! Love that one! It's so you! Eclectic!

Trashsparkle said...

Oh definitely - ha ha!! I'd very much like to imagine that Jean-Paul has used my butterfly-brain as his muse on this one! Fantasising about having an old stately home (and the money to stop it falling down) and adding new, mismatching, units to this arrangement every season. ha ha...!!